News

Bloc Weekender Sells Out
The Quietus , March 11th, 2009 09:35

5,000 ravers to descend upon Butlins

This year’s Bloc Weekender has now sold out.

Taking place at Butlins in Minehead this weekend (March 13th-15th), the event’s bill features the likes of Aphex Twin, Afrika Bambaataa and Lee ‘Scratch’ Perry alongside the cream of the upcoming dance set, with Kode9, Appleblim, Joker, Martyn, Rustie and Hudson Mohawke all representing.

Celebrating the selling of all 5,000 tickets, organisers were moved to promise “A ram-jam-packout pleasuredome of such audio paradise that the whole time you're there you won't dare close your eyes in case you go to open them again and it's all been taken away.”

If you managed to get your ticket in time, The Quietus will see you there. We’ll be the pale spods flailing around with fag-lungs in the deep end of the aqua park and making gun hands at Zion Train.

If you love our features, news and reviews, please support what we do with a one-off or regular donation. Year-on-year, our corporate advertising is down by around 90% - a figure that threatens to sink The Quietus. Hit this link to find out more and keep on Black Sky Thinking.

Sep 23, 2011 4:03am

Set your own life time more easy take the business loans and all you require.

Sep 27, 2011 11:08pm

Previously I was wanting to know about search engine optimization. At this moment I know that seo is really essential for my internet site. Thence, I determined to turn to the forum posting service.

Sep 28, 2011 1:31am

A really nice idea just about this. Study and don't forget - if you have to work and study at the same time, there are hotshots who are ready to benefit you with your essays when you under time pressure. I'd recomend in this case the most positive amongs dissertation writing where you can acquire custom content.

Sep 30, 2011 2:39am

Saving cash is an issue I can be proud of. I can even save a lot of cash when I Order essay. The matter is that I always look for affordable essay papers writing services. Furthermore, I use high quality options all the time.

Jul 16, 2012 5:22am

If you have got a possibility to utilize the buy custom essays online service, don't doubt, order term papers and just chill out.

Nov 30, 2012 8:32pm

Look here if your objective is to purchase the desired essay paper from the first-rate organisation. Listen to our advice and you will have professional essays and paper writing service.

Jan 9, 2014 8:54pm

If you try to find locality where you can get resume here is very admirable place for you about this good post, which contribute examples and gives an occasion to learn how make great CV resumes . But this site is more attractive, and more operative.

amine
Jul 16, 2015 1:22pm

very nice and usefull writing thanks for sharing. new year 2016 happy new year 2016